Monday, September 6, 2010

Craft This! Weekly September 6, 2010

Craft This! Weekly has moved to a new day of the week. Expect a blog post with results and the next week's theme every Monday from this point on.

Between the weather being uncooperative for photos, and the fact that I should be starting taking some classes for school this week, and the untimely loss of the bias tape that I bought to finish this project, I don't have pictures of my entry for this week.

It's a baby quilt in a Classic Pooh motif, and I promise to upload pictures of it as soon as I have it finished (it's at the top of my To Do pile), just waiting for me to find the bias tape.

Jess at Pecan Sandies made the cutest little doll mei tai for her adorable daughter.





This week's theme is "eco-friendly". I can't wait to see all of the eco-friendly projects that you come up with.

Add your "baby" themed project to the Craft This! linky below.

No comments:

Post a Comment