Monday, September 27, 2010

Craft This! Weekly - September 27

The inspiration word for this week's Craft This! Weekly challenge was Halloween.

The first thing that came to my mind when I thought of Halloween was how cute my kids are going to look when they dress up in their costumes and go trick or treating.... I wondered how I could up the cuteness factor EVEN MORE, and decided to craft some cute trick or treat bags for them. The larger jack o' lantern bag is for my daughter, and the spider bag is for my son (although my daughter insists that they are actually both for her.

DSCF0580

DSCF0581

DSCF0582

Jessica at Pecan Sandies blew me away with another of her beautiful costumes. This time she made a princess gown

Princess Gown

This week's inspiration word is housewares! Have fun and make a household item!

Please enter your addition to last week's "Halloween" theme below

No comments:

Post a Comment