Friday, August 27, 2010

Craft This Weekly August 27, 2010

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this on the blog yet, or not, but the Tiny Dancer is getting a room makeover. It's happening this weekend, actually. That's why it thrilled me a little bit when I returned from vacation to see that the theme of the week was "YELLOW". Fabulous! I was planning on remaking a little table that I found at Value Village for a dollar to go in our garden themed big girl room!

DSCF0459

DSCF0458

With a coat of yellow spray paint (I have discovered that I may very well be the World's Worst Spray Painter) and some forgiving cut outs of bugs and flowers from scrapbooking paper, I'm quite pleased with how this little shelf turned out. Right now it's just podged on, but I plan on sealing the whole thing with a clear coat of spray.


DSCF0461

DSCF0460


I can't wait to finish up her room this weekend. I will surely be posting pictures as soon as I have it finished.

Jess at Pecan Sandies made a really cute wetbag. I absolutely love that fabric. You can read all about it here.

Yellow Flowery Wetbag

It's my turn to think of a theme, and so I've decided to go with "baby" in honour of some babies that should be making an appearance in the next few months.

Please enter a picture of the craft that you made with "yellow" inspiration below. Add a link to your blog if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment