Thursday, July 29, 2010

Craft This! Weekly July 30, 2010

Another Friday, another results post and new Craft This! Weekly challenge.

This week's challenge was the word "eating". I spent a good portion of the week wondering what I was going to do with an "eating" theme. There were a lot of possibilities - should I make some felt food? A table cloth or table runner? Or maybe some bibs? Since I intend to sell bib sets in the shop, I decided to work on a bib pattern. Here is what I came up with:







Jessica from Pecan Sandies made some very cute playfood. Check out her post here.

This week's challenge word is chosen by Jessica. The theme is "retro" and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Please enter a picture of the craft that you made with the inspiration "eating" below. Add a link to your blog if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment